The World’s Best Fastener
Specialty Screw Corporation has a license to manufacture the MAThread® and MATpoint®. MAThread® is a self aligning feature that is incorporated into the lead-in point and starting threads of the fastener. It is listed in the General Motors Worldwide Standards, is being incorporated into the Chrysler / Mercedes Benz standards, and is used by Ford Motor Company.
In over 1 Billion Installations, MAThread® :
- Fixed Cross-Threading – It Never Cross-Threads
- Eased Every Assembly – Installers Say It “Glides” In
- Aligned Components – Finds Holes and Forces Itself Straight
- Fixed Clogged Internal threads – Slides Through Paint Build-Ups
MAThread® Technology Makes EVERY Job User-Friendly! Here’s How It Works:
- The Versatile MAThread® design allows the designer to select the point shape best suited to feed well in the application.
- As the threads come into contact, the patented anticross thread MAThread® begins to cam over the female thread.
- The MAThread® forces the two thread helixes to align, every time, WITHOUT fail. The fasteners then drive easily, with reduced effort.
MAThread® always works. Superior Performance Features:
- The Most Versatile Anti-Cross-thread Product.
- Some of the Many Available Styles are MATpoint®, MAThread® Dog point, MAThread® P Point MAThread® Radiused Point.
- Unmatched Anit-Cross-Thread Performance.
- Unaffected by Paint in Internal Threads – Makes ‘Paint-Cutters’ Obsolete
- Sizes: Metric M3.5-M16, Inch #6-5/8 and more
- Lengths: Up to 5″ Long, Per Customer Requirements
- Head Styles: May be added to any fastener
- Finishes: All Existing Finishes can be Accommodated
- Materials: All Materials Work – Even Soft Copper
To view a demonstration of how this fastener aligns itself, then please play the video.
MAThread® and MATpoint® are patented thread designs.
MAThread® and MATpoint® are registered trademarks of MAThread Inc.